Deductions from Income
- Actual income taxes.
- Spousal support paid to someone besides the parent.
- Mandatory payments, like union dues or mandatory retirement plans.
- Term life insurance premiums, if coverage is ordered by the court.
- Whole life insurance premiums, if they provide coverage ordered by the court, but only as much as it would cost to get the same amount of term life insurance.
- Cost of care or services to comply with child protective or juvenile delinquency proceedings.
- What About Additional Children? This calculator (The Estimator), already takes this into account. See "Children From Other Relationships" sections.